[R] How to get mode (the most frequent value in distribution)?

Gregor GORJANC gregor.gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Fri Nov 12 13:48:12 CET 2004

Hello!

I have a continous distribution and would like to get mode  (the most
frequent value in distribution). I easily found mean, median and other
basic thing but not mode function. Can anyone help?

I know there my might be problems with multiple modes, but still I think
that there should be a mode function in R.

Please send mail to R-help list and me, so I can get response faster.

Thank you!

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
     Gregor GORJANC

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty       URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si
Zootechnical Department    mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                  tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale            fax: +386 (0)1 72 41 005
Slovenia