[R] OLS error

DrakeGis drakegis at dacafe.com
Thu Nov 11 22:59:40 CET 2004

Thanks for the help.
-I'm really sorry, but I'm affraid I can't publish any data in order to
allow a reproduction of the results (enterprise policies :( ).
-I'm using ols() from Design (Is there another ?)
-Does version of R influence on the behavior of the packages ? I didn't
know, I'm using Version 2.0.0  (2004-10-04), ISBN 3-900051-07-0

> So in addition to telling us which version of R you are using, you could
> say which package you are using, and provide a reproducible example.

> If you look at help(La.chol2inv), you will see that the function takes
> arguments: La.chol2inv(x, size = ncol(x)), where the x provided within the
> ols() function with your data has only one row. Could you perhaps make a
> data frame out of your variables, and use the data= argument? Are there
> many missing values in your variables? Have you tried complete.cases() on
> your input data?

-I have no missing values. I previously try to use a data.frame but the
was other error message, and because of that I split the data.frame,
finally after you suggestions, I create a new data.frame and still didn't
work until I attached a the new data.frame and it works.

Thanks

   D.

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive GIS news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the GIS CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.giscafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.