[R] genou

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Nov 2 11:31:17 CET 2004

Ludovic Tambour wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a new user of R software. I have not found documentation about "genou"
> function (optimisation using genetic algorithms). I need know if "genou"
> uses normalized values or not. Please, somebody has a response for me ?
>
> Ludo

[I do not know the answer to your question, but please note my other
remarks.]

Please specify package and function precisely!
I guess you are talking about function genoud() (not genou()!) in
package "rgenoud".

There is a help page, try
   library(rgenoud)
   ?genoud
There are also some references given on the help page.

Moreover, if reading that still does not help, you might want to contact
the package maintainer.

Uwe Ligges