[R] deleting specified NA values

Robert Brown FM CEFAS r.g.brown at cefas.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 16:17:37 CET 2004

I have a data set of about 10000 records which was compiled from several smaller data sets using SPSS. During compilation 88 false records were accidentally introduced which comprise all NA values.  I want to delete these records but not other missing data.  The functions na.exclude and na.omit seem to remove all values of NA? How can I delete just the relevant NA's?  . i.e. I want to delete  all records in the data frame DATA where the field age contains NA values

Regards,

Robert Brown