[R] Converting data frame to array?

TAPO (Thomas Agersten Poulsen) tapo at novozymes.com
Mon May 31 21:25:53 CEST 2004

Dear John,

	Thank you for your helpful answer. I was obviously being stupid,
as I have, as you point out, more predictors than observations.

	What I was hoping to get was some sort of an "explaining linear
combination" of my predictors: which predictors are important for the
results I see (if any) and which are irrelevant.

	Any hints on how to achieve that?

Cheers
Thomas