[R] Rmetrics New Built

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Mon May 31 16:54:21 CEST 2004

> What are the next steps?
>
> Maybe somebody is around and can try to build the packages for (Debian)
> Linux and Mac OSX. This would be a great help for me! The *.tar.gz files
> are availalble on

> If the Linux and Mac OSX builds are successfully done, I will submit the
> packages to the CRAN server.

all four of the packages successfully build on Debian unstable - no
errors, nor warnings.  this is a Good Thing.  I would guesstimate that
they should build trivially on OSX as well, but i'm at home today [in the
US, today is Memorial day - a sort of low-key holiday when people tend to
have picnics and things] and have no intention of driving to campus...

maybe you can sucker Dirk into packaging them for Debian and getting them
into the system there?  :)

--elijah