[R] summary.lm

Roger D. Peng rpeng at jhsph.edu
Sun May 30 21:00:30 CEST 2004

Is it possible you have a locally modified version of
summary.lm() lying around.  Here are the first few lines of
summary.lm() in R 1.9.0:

 > head(summary.lm)

1 function (object, correlation = FALSE, symbolic.cor = FALSE,
3 {
4     z <- object
5     p <- z$rank
6     if (p == 0) {

So I'm not sure were you're getting your version.  What does
`getAnywhere(summary.lm)' give you?

-roger