[R] orca binary?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Fri May 28 16:05:19 CEST 2004

Uwe Ligges <ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de> writes:

> Laura Holt wrote:
>
>> Dear R People:
>> Is there a binary version for rorca, please?
>

> Given I recall correctly, I tried to build rorca for Windows one or
> two years ago without success. But maybe Tony (In this context I
> recall that I'm still owing him a pizza) knows of a binary?

Hah.  I should swing by and collect next week.

Seriously, you should be able to do a source install or a quick build
(I probably could do one later today using the Linux cross-compiler),
since it's just raw R code.

If someone does it before I do, let me know.

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}