Windows versus Unix packages in CRAN (Was Re: [R] Rmetrics)

Janusz Kawczak jkawczak at uncc.edu
Fri May 21 05:43:44 CEST 2004

Here is what I get:

R : Copyright 2004, The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Version 1.9.0  (2004-04-12), ISBN 3-900051-00-3

>>> .....  <<<
[Previously saved workspace restored]

> library(fBasics)
fLibraries: A SOFTWARE COLLECTION FOR FINANCIAL ENGINEERS
fBasics:    Markets, Basic Statistics, Date and Time

(there were no alterations done to the above output except where >>> ....
<<< occurs!)

You simply need to remove the stuff related to MS Win from zzz.R;
in partricular the lines after if( .... ) to clear your message.
As you can see, the info relates to the WinMenu under MS Win.

Hope this helps.

Janusz.