[R] How to restore and edit saved graphics?

Shin, Daehyok sdhyok at email.unc.edu
Sun May 16 04:49:36 CEST 2004

Is it so difficult to develop a function or an object to generate all the
code automatically in R?

Daehyok Shin (Peter)
Terrestrial Hydrological Ecosystem Modellers
Geography Department
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
sdhyok at email.unc.edu

"We can do no great things,
only small things with great love."
                         - Mother Teresa