[R] R-help

Ruedi Epple ruedi.epple at bluewin.ch
Fri May 14 15:39:33 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have begun to use R some months ago. I have solved many problems, but now
I do not reach my aim.
I have written a function ?Tranmer.cor? with the parameters x, y and N, which
calculates weighted correlation coefficients. It works, when I define the
parameters each time I want to run it. But I cannot tell ?Tranmer.cor? that
it works trough a whole matrix, so that I get a correlation matrix with all
the combinations of variables I have in my data.frame.
There must be a little thing that I have not checked yet.
Thanks for your advice.
Ruedi Epple

Dr. Ruedi Epple
Stebligerweg 4