[R] Problem with plot.

Tamas Papp tpapp at axelero.hu
Wed May 12 13:26:51 CEST 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 12:19:41PM +0200, witek wrote:

> Hi!
> After loading some functions in R1.9.0 and some computations I am getting the following errors (see below with plot).
> I have now idea how to figure out whats wrong. Can anyone give me a hint where to start to debug?
>
> Eryk
>
> plot(1,1) fine.
>
> plot(hist(1:10,plot=F))
> Error in xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) :
> 	x and y lengths differ

plot(hist(1:10,plot=F))

works fine on my system (as expected).  plot calls the appropriate
method (plot.histogram) in this case to make a plot.  You mentioned

Do you get the same error when you load nothing before these commands?
If so, then try to isolate the cause of the problem.  See if hist()
and plot.histogram() are redefined anywhere.

Best,

Tamas

--
Tamás K. Papp
E-mail: tpapp at axelero.hu
Please try to send only (latin-2) plain text, not HTML or other garbage.