[R] How to draw holes generated by gpclib using plot function

Roger D. Peng rpeng at jhsph.edu
Tue May 11 14:50:24 CEST 2004

Sorry, but this limitation in plotting is something that I probably
should have mentioned in the help page.  At the time when I wrote this
plotting wasn't really a priority so I never thought much of it.

The GPC C library has a function has a function to return a collection
of tristrips but this is not implemented in the R package.  It
shouldn't be too difficult to include and I will hopefully include it
with the next release.

-roger