[R] scores from multinomial logistic regression

Jacqueline Hall j.hall at beatson.gla.ac.uk
Fri May 7 17:25:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

Sorry for not making this clear,

By "score" I meant the score from the score test, for assessing the addition
of a new variable to the model. (first derivative of the log likeihood/
information matrix, the ratio (score)having a chi squared distribution of
appropriate df)

I'm looking for something similar/appropraite for logistic regression, my
outcome (response) variable has 4 categories (hence the interest in
multinom), the covariates are continuous.

Thanks again,

Jacqui