[R] Removing leading and trailing spaces (string manipulation)

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Wed Mar 31 16:50:14 CEST 2004

I believe all you need to do here is use plain "i" instead of
"format(i)" in the jpeg call.

Someone is bound to come up with a better generic
answer but this should get you up and running for now.

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}