[R] book recommendation

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang k.wang at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Mar 25 10:31:07 CET 2004

Hi,

Perhaps http://www.r-project.org/doc/bib/R-publications.html would be a good
place to start looking?

You also need to be more specific.  It's good that you have quite a few
programming skills but what is it you want with R?  Do you want to write
functions/packages and contribute to the R community (in which case
Chambers's Programming with Data, and VR's S Programming would be good
choices)?  Or do you just want to "use" R as a statistical application?  In
which case there are several, VR's MASS4 for example.

Kevin

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang, MSc(Hon)
Statistics Workshops Co-ordinator
Student Learning Centre