[R] R-business case

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Mar 22 23:10:58 CET 2004

      Even if your office will NOT support R, you can use it for
anywhere SAS is NOT specifically required.  I work with others who use
S-Plus, so I use S-Plus for compatibility for things I do that may
involve sharing with others using SAS.  However, for tasks for which R
is superior to S-Plus, if I don't need to share with others using
S-Plus, I use R.

      Good Luck!
      Spencer Graves