[R] comprehensive documentation list of R probability functions

Mon Mar 22 20:32:00 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 13:14, Jason Bond wrote:
> Hello.  I was wondering if anyone could point me to a comprehensive list of
> all of the probability functions available in R (Random deviates, CDF,
> quantile functions, and PDF functions).  Thanks much,

A good start would be Chapter 8 (Probability Distributions) in "An
Introduction to R".

Also help.search("distribution") will provide a keyword listing for your
installed packages (which of course would not include add-on packages
from CRAN, BioC, etc.)

HTH,

Marc Schwartz