[R] SVM question

David Meyer david.meyer at wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Mar 22 13:14:06 CET 2004

>I have a question concerning the svm in the e1071 package.
>I trained the svm by a set of samples, doing a 10 cross validation.
>The summary function then prints out the total accuracy and single
>accuracies, >works fine.

>My question is then: Is it possible to get classification results per
>cross >validation out the svm? I mean e.g. numbers about the true
>positives ,fp,fn,tf ?

No, because the accuracies are not computed using a confusion matrix.
The computation is internally done in C.

--
Dr. David Meyer
Department of Information Systems

Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Augasse 2-6, A-1090 Wien, Austria, Europe
Fax: +43-1-313 36x746
Tel: +43-1-313 36x4393
HP:  http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/Wer_sind_wir/meyer/