[R] R CMD Sd2Rd

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 19:53:20 CET 2004

Do you not have an editor?

Sd2Rd is designed for rough conversion, especially for Ssgml files, not
for accurate and complete conversion.  It is purely for convenience.

In this case, prompt() in S-PLUS will never create the file you quote.  We
don't actually know exactly what the allowed format of Ssgml files is.

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Jason Sinnwell wrote:

> Using R 1.8.1 on Solaris
>
> Developing an Splus and R package from the same files.

We would strongly recommend you to use .Rd files as the master copies if
you are using R tools.