[R] What library is coxreg?

Bernd Weiss bernd.weiss at uni-koeln.de
Wed Mar 17 08:31:46 CET 2004

On 17 Mar 2004 at 14:36, jlozano at apoy.upm.edu.ph wrote:

> Dear mailing list,
>
> I'm trying to run the sample program about coxreg in the eha package.
> But the command is not recognized.  I tried the boot and also the
> survival library. Hope you can help me solve this little problem.
>
> Thank you.
> Jei

Hi Jei,

what's wrong with the package 'eha'? When I call  help.search("coxreg"), I get...

> help.search("coxreg")
Help files with alias or concept or title matching 'coxreg' using
fuzzy matching:

coxreg.fit(eha)         Cox regression
coxreg(eha)             Cox regression
print.coxreg(eha)       Prints coxreg objects
summary.coxreg(eha)     Prints coxreg objects
fit.lmc(gstat)          Fit a Linear Model of Coregionalization to a
                        Multivariable Sample Variogram
cox.zph(survival)       Test the Proportional Hazards Assumption of a
                        Cox Regression

Type 'help(FOO, package = PKG)' to inspect entry 'FOO(PKG) TITLE'.

Hope it helps,

Bernd
--
Bernd Weiss, M.A.
Universitaet zu Koeln / University of Cologne