[R] aic calculation

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Mar 12 17:58:08 CET 2004

www.r-project.org -> search -> "R site search" -> "Burnham and Anderson"
just produced 12 hits for me, all but 4 of which were either from me or
from Brian Ripley.  A similar search for "AIC.c" produced 11 hits, some
on the "Burnham and Anderson" list, some not.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves

Anne York wrote:

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at pdf.com>
wrote:

 ... most of message deleted ...

>     Brian Ripley (1996) Pattern Recognition and Neural
>Networks (Cambridge U. Pr.)
>

>     Burnham and Anderson (2002) Model Selection and
>Multimodel Inference (Springer).
>

>     The latter contains errors, as Prof. Ripley indicated
>in earlier posts to this listserve.  However, it seems for
>me to still be useful.

Hi Spencer
Somehow I missed that most, do you have any idea when it
was. I'd like to read it.

Thanks,

Anne