[R] Writing Rd files dor package

Martin Olivier martinol at ensam.inra.fr
Wed Mar 10 09:40:25 CET 2004

Hi all,

I have some problems to write help files for a package. I don't
understant how to include help
files in a package that I develop.

I have written the Rd files that I have put in a man directory. So after
this, I built the package with the command
R CMD build (for linux) and I obtained my package (I have also used the
commands  R CMD Rdconv -t txt and
R CMD Rdconv -t html to convert my Rd files in txt and html files)

I succesfully install the package with R INSTALL and load the library
with the command library()
in a R session. But there is  no available help for the functions, enven
if in the /path/R/library/mypacakge/ directory, there are the
directories html,  man and help.

I suppose that I have made some mistakes. I read "Writing R Extensions"
, but  I do not find my mistakes.
Could you help me.

Best regards,
Olivier