[R] Decision Trees

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 08:48:33 CET 2004

Please check the licence conditions for C4.5: it is basically commercial.
You are not allowed to use the published source code, and I am not allowed
to show you the source code I bought, which I am not allowed to `use for
commercial purposes or gain'.

WEKA includes a re-implementation of the ideas behind C4.5, but not C4.5.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk