[R] Lyapunov exponent code for time series

Angel Lopez angel_lul at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 10:48:04 CET 2004

"Frozen" package Funfits was able to. Although its succesor package is
Fields, it has not lyapunov exponent calculations.
You can get funfits from :
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/stats/Software/Funfits/index.shtml
I haven't got the statistical or programming knowledge to revise that
code, if you are able to I would be keen to know of any updates.
Cheers,
Angel