[R] Alternative mail archives?

Lennart.Borgman@astrazeneca.com Lennart.Borgman at astrazeneca.com
Thu Mar 4 11:50:54 CET 2004

Excuse me for my previous answers, they were not very well thought out. I
hope this one is better. Thanks to those that made me realize this!

Mark, did you try to look at the "cached" link in the search results? The
search is carried out by Google and the "cached" link is often a very useful
feature. The "cached" link goes to Google's stored copy of the page.

- Lennart