[R] camberra distance?

Angel Lopez angel_lul at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:30:08 CEST 2004

 From Legendre & Legendre Numerical Ecology I read: "The Australians
Lance & Williams (1967a) give several variants of the Manhattan metric
including their Canberra metric (Lance & Williams 1966c)"
Lance &Williams (1967a) Mixed-data classificatory programs
I.Agglomerative systems. Aust. Comput.J.1:15-20
Lance & Williams 1966c Computer programs for classification. Proc.
ANCCAC Conference, Canberra, May 1966, Paper 12/3

HTH,
Angel