Summary [R] R 1.9.0, special characters in variable names.

Sixten Borg sb at ihe.se
Thu Jun 24 10:49:08 CEST 2004

Thank you all for your help, especially the suggested work-around  data.frame(..., check.names=F) which works very well.

A mystery still to be solved is why two versions of R, running on the same machine on the same time, behaves differently.
Please do not respond to this on the list. I very much welcome you not to respond at all.

Sixten.