[R] plot - labels in axis doubt

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Tue Jun 22 11:08:17 CEST 2004

Hi all;
I need to add lines to a plot and an additional axis in the right side with a
specific scale for this second serie of data. I've seen once this but I can't
find it now nor can manage to do it. The tickmarks can ve the same that the
default left axis, but how could I indicate the labels?
Let's say the left scale ranges from 0 to 100, and I need to say that the
second scale is a specific ratio to this one (because I've choose that ratio
between the max value of both series to multiply the second, and so be
adapted to the plotting space of the first plotted serie)

Can someone tell me about any example?

Thanks and best regards,

Javier