[R] Anyone out there have the XLF Fortran compiler for OS X?

David L. Van Brunt, Ph.D. dvanbrunt at mac.com
Sun Jun 20 16:57:30 CEST 2004

I have code that will crash R every time on an OS X machine, but runs
fine on other platforms. The developer I've been working with suspects
it's a compiler issue, but I only have the same ones he does (g77).

Obviously, the way to test this would be to compile R using another
compiler. XLF is the (by IBM, distributed by Absoft) is the only other
one I know of. It's pretty expensive on its own, so if somebody has a
license and would be willing to help out, please drop me a line.

Thanks!