[R] [Q] Newbie (continued.. at least I got R running allready :-)

jeroen clarysse jeroen.clarysse at easynet.be
Fri Jun 18 11:23:54 CEST 2004

Hi all

a week ago, I posted a newbie question in data smoothing &
maximum-extraction with R. I got quite a lot of response, but I'm still
kinda stuck with it...

I'll restate the problem : i got a datafile with 2400 measuerements (every
250msec) of a CO2 measurement device, capturing the breath of a subject. I
uploaded such a sample here :

http://www.psy.kuleuven.ac.be/leerpsy/data.csv

now I wish to figure out where each breath expiration ceiling takes place ,
as shown on this graph :

http://www.psy.kuleuven.ac.be/leerpsy/graph.bmp

I'm kinda stuck on how to get this running in R.

I really hope someone can help me out. If you guys can get me running, I
promise to promote R as often as I can here on our faculty (which still uses
Statistica for almost everything)

thanks a million in advance !