[R] import SYSTAT .syd file?

Anne York york at zipcon.net
Wed Jun 16 17:32:15 CEST 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 Jonathan Baron <baron at psych.upenn.edu> wrote:

Does anyone know how to read a SYSTAT .syd file on Linux?
(Splus 6 does it, but it is easier to find a Windows box
with Systat than to download their demo.  I'm wondering
if there is a better way than either of these options.)

Jon
--
Jonathan Baron, Professor of Psychology, University of
Pennsylvania

The commercial package dbmscopy has a Linux version.
I have used dbmscopy for several years and have been happy
with it as it converts data files among many spreadsheets and
statistics programs.

http://www.conceptual.com/dbmscopt.htm

However, somewhat recently they were purchased by SAS, so
I'm not sure of current state of the program. There are
probably other commercial packages as well.

Anne