[R] Matrix_0.8-8 and norm() function

Costas Vorlow K.E.Vorloou at durham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 14 16:30:17 CEST 2004

Hello and apologies if this is a stupid question (just rejoined the list):

Has anything changed with the norm() function with the latest update of
the Matrix library?

My old code seems not to be working properly even for very simple tests
of the norm function. I get too many

"No direct or inherited method for function "norm" for this call"

messages. I am using windows,  R 1.9.0 and the Rblas.dll linked against
version 3.4.1 of the ATLAS library.

Thanks for your time,
Costas

This e-mail contains information intended for the addressee only.  It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional Privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
   Dr. Costas Vorlow                  | Tel: +44 (0)191 33 45727
   Durham Business School	      | Fax: +44 (0)191 33 45201
   Room (126), University of Durham,  | email: K.E.Vorloou at durham.ac.uk
   Mill Hill Lane,                    | or : costas at vorlow.org
   Durham DH1 3LB, UK.                | http://www.vorlow.org
  Fingerprint: B010 577A 9EC3 9185 08AE  8F22 1A48 B4E7 9FA6 C31A

   "How empty is theory in presence of fact!"  (Mark Twain, 1889)