[R] My useR! slides: Doing Customer Intelligence with R

Jim Porzak JGPorzak at LoyaltyMatrix.com
Fri Jun 11 19:11:50 CEST 2004

FYI for useR! attendees & others.

The slides for my talk "Doing Customer Intelligence with R" are up on our R
weblog: R.LoyaltyMatrix.com

Also note any books ordered through the links on the blog will benefit the
R Foundation - see blog for details.

I will be using the blog as an informal log of our adventures using R for
data mining, business intelligence and, in particular, customer
intelligence. Comments on my blog posts are encouraged. Guest authors are
welcome - contact me directly.

Once again, many thanks to the useR! organizers and the local team in
Vienna for the great meeting!

Jim Porzak
Director of Analytics
Loyalty Matrix, Inc.