[R] Printing Lattice Graphs from Windows

Charles and Kimberly Maner ckjmaner at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 01:10:46 CEST 2004

Hi folks.  It looks like it's stirred some discussion ultimately
resulting/concluding that this phenomena is a possible bug either in the
lattice package or in R 1.9.0/1.9.1 itself.  So, I'll stay tuned, so to
speak, for either an update in the lattice package or R as it seems that
that's where the bug may lie.  FYI, the resulting plot, (e.g., plot(1~1)),
worked as it should either printing or as a copy and paste as a metafile
which causes me to believe it's in the lattice package.

I appreciate you guys looking into this.  (As you may/may not, for some us
corporate folk, data mining is (1) pulling data, (2) producing a graphical
representation of a story/hypothesis from the data and (3) pasting it into
MS Word and/or MS PowerPoint for presentation quickly.  So, to much of you
all's potential satisfaction, a number of us use R instead of S-Plus.)

Thanks,
Charles