[R] Request comments on missing data diagnosis code

Patrick E. McKnight pem at theriver.com
Wed Jun 2 20:56:07 CEST 2004

Greetings,

The attached code is my preliminary attempt to create a comprehensive missing data diagnostic package.  I would greatly appreciate any constructive feedback about the code and encourage others to use it if they feel it is helpful.  One warning might be in order - I have tested the mcar test only superficially.  There might be a few other bugs but it mostly works for my initial purposes.  I intend to create a complete package with the proper documentation shortly.

Apologies in advance if this is not the proper forum to post code but I did not see anything in the FAQ's or development pages that forbid this distribution mechanism.

--

Cheers,

Patrick
Patrick E. McKnight, Ph.D.