[R] GLMM(..., family=binomial(link="cloglog"))?

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed Jun 2 03:53:02 CEST 2004

As Doug said in his announcement, version 0.6-1 of lme4 (which is pure R
code) depends on the Matrix package, version 0.8-7.  AFAICT the Windows
binary on CRAN for Matrix is version 0.8-6.  Not sure if that will work with
the current lme4...  It's probably best to wait for the right versions of
these packages to propagate to appropriate places on CRAN...

Best,
Andy