[R] expression + paste + arguments + ...

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jul 30 03:15:11 CEST 2004

      I don't know latex, but have you looked at "?plotmath", including
'demo(plotmath)', the examples in the documentation, and an R site
search suggested in the posting guide
(http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html)?  What you want is
probably fairly easy, once you parse the "plotmath" documentation.  hope
this helps.  spencer graves