[R] perl script in exec/

Jason Sinnwell Sinnwell.Jason at mayo.edu
Thu Jul 29 22:46:16 CEST 2004

Dear useRs-

I am developing a package that uses output from stand-alone unix software
programs.  I use multiple perl scripts to process the output and make it ready
for reading into R.  I would like to keep the perl scripts in the designated
place for such files, exec/, but I can't find how a user is supposed to be able
to use those when using the library.

R-exts 1.1.4:
..'exec/' could contain additional executables the package needs, ...  This
mechanism is currently used only by very few packages, and still experimental.

Any help or referral to the proper documentation would be appreciated.

Jason

|Jason P. Sinnwell, M.S.   |
|Mayo Clinic, Rochester    |
|Health Sciences Research  |