[R] installing problems repeated.tgz linux

Mon Jul 26 21:39:58 CEST 2004

I echo Andy's experience on FC2. I was able to install the package here
and got the same warning messages.

Despite trying to use some web sites to translate the german text, I am
unsure of the 'true' meaning. I think it is something pertaining to
target patterns not being found, which leads me to think that this might
be a locale/character encoding issue in the package.

Anyone?

Marc

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 14:16, Liaw, Andy wrote:
> I downloaded repeated.tgz and tried it myself on one of our AMD Opterons
> running SLES8, and it worked (R-1.9.1 compiled as 64-bit).  Notice that I do
> get a couple of warnings from gcc about labels, and from g77 about the use
> of `sum' function.
>
> Andy

SNIPPED