[R] installing problems repeated.tgz linux

Christian Schulz ozric at web.de
Mon Jul 26 19:58:34 CEST 2004

Hello,

 thanks for your and Marc's hint, but it seems not the probleme!?
Is there any  probleme with my make?

many thanks and regards,
christian

chris at linux:/usr/lib/R> R CMD INSTALL
-l /usr/lib/R/library  /space/downs/repeated.tgz
* Installing *source* package 'repeated' ...
** libs
/usr/lib/R/share/make/shlib.mk:5: *** Target-Muster enthält kein »%«.
Schluss.
ERROR: compilation failed for package 'repeated'
** Removing '/usr/lib/R/library/repeated'

chris at linux:/usr/lib/R> R CMD INSTALL
-l /usr/lib/R/library  /space/downs/repeated
* Installing *source* package 'repeated' ...
** libs
/usr/lib/R/share/make/shlib.mk:5: *** Target-Muster enthält kein »%«.
Schluss.
ERROR: compilation failed for package 'repeated'
** Removing '/usr/lib/R/library/repeated'

...with your great RandomForest and other packages
it works!

chris at linux:/usr/lib/R> R CMD INSTALL
-l /usr/lib/R/library  /space/downs/randomForest*.tar.gz
* Installing *source* package 'randomForest' ...
** libs
gcc -I/usr/lib/R/include  -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/gnome/include
-D__NO_MATH_INLINES -mieee-fp  -fPIC   -c regrf.c -o regrf.o
g77 -mieee-fp  -fPIC   -c regrfsub.f -o regrfsub.o
gcc -I/usr/lib/R/include  -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/gnome/include
-D__NO_MATH_INLINES -mieee-fp  -fPIC   -c rf.c -o rf.o
g77 -mieee-fp  -fPIC   -c rfsub.f -o rfsub.o
gcc -shared -L/usr/local/lib -L/opt/gnome/lib -o randomForest.so regrf.o
regrfsub.o rf.o rfsub.o  -L/usr/local/lib -L/opt/gnome/lib
-L/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-suse-linux/3.3.1
-L/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-suse-linux/3.3.1/../../../../i586-suse-linux/lib
-L/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-suse-linux/3.3.1/../../.. -lfrtbegin -lg2c -lm
-lgcc_s -L/usr/lib/R/bin -lR
** R
** inst
** help
 >>> Building/Updating help pages for package 'randomForest'
     Formats: text html latex example
  MDSplot                           text    html    latex   example
  combine                           text    html    latex   example
  getTree                           text    html    latex   example
  grow                              text    html    latex   example
  importance                        text    html    latex
  margin                            text    html    latex   example
  na.roughfix                       text    html    latex   example
  partialPlot                       text    html    latex   example
  plot.randomForest                 text    html    latex   example
  predict.randomForest              text    html    latex   example
  randomForest                      text    html    latex   example
  rfImpute                          text    html    latex   example
  treesize                          text    html    latex   example
  tuneRF                            text    html    latex   example
  varImpPlot                        text    html    latex   example
  varUsed                           text    html    latex   example
* DONE (randomForest)