[R] biplot & identify

Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Thu Jul 22 21:17:30 CEST 2004

Hi!

Is there a way to get biplot and identify to work togheter.

Having the output of prcomp I would like to draw a biplot that.
Instead of plotting the sample (row-names) names plots some "pch" symbols. (thats easy with xlabs)

But now I would like to add using identify the names to only some of the points. I have noticed that both biplot.prcomp and biplot.default does a lot of scaling.

So has anyone a function like identify.prcomp please?

Is it possible?

Sincerely
Eryk

Dipl. bio-chem. Eryk Witold Wolski    @    MPI-Moleculare Genetic
Ihnestrasse 63-73 14195 Berlin       'v'
tel: 0049-30-83875219               /   \
mail: wolski at molgen.mpg.de        ---W-W----    http://www.molgen.mpg.de/~wolski