[R] exporting high quality graphics from R in Mac OSX

Rob Knell R.Knell at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Jul 22 15:03:23 CEST 2004

Nope, sorry, I made a mistake - it's Office vX, native for OSX. I've
had a look around and found quite a few complaints on the 'net about
Word X claiming to be OSX native but rendering the image as a scruffy
bitmap, so I guess this is a Word problem. I don't want to invest in
the newest version of MS Office, which might do it properly... maybe
I'll hang on for the Aqua version of Open Office, so I can expunge MS
from my hard drive.

Cheers

Rob