[R] Statistical package

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 20 16:02:56 CEST 2004

Dear Nisith,

    nkdas> Dear Martin Maechler,

    nkdas> I came accross your valuable contribution in the
    nkdas> domain of statistical computing through Web site. I
    nkdas> can't but appreciate your great endeavour.  I would
    nkdas> be grateful to you if you could kindly suggest me or
    nkdas> help me to utilize the free statistical pckage like R
    nkdas> with Mannual.  I am esepcially interested in Time
    nkdas> Series Analysis and plotting of experimental data. It
    nkdas> transpires that you have a good number of excellent
    nkdas> package for the same. To name a few - Lag, Lag plot,
    nkdas> embed, spectrum, spec, plot spec, spec.pgram, acf,
    nkdas> plot acf, ccf, acf2AR etc. would be very useful for
    nkdas> my work.

    nkdas> Looking forward to hear you soon.