[R] Eclipse plugin for R or perhaps S-plus.

Valentin Todorov valentin.todorov at chello.at
Mon Jul 19 23:08:05 CEST 2004

There are some Eclipse plugins for UML, like Omondo UML:
http://www.omondo.com and Visual Paradigm fo UML:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/ but neither of them is Open Source (though
both have a free light version).

By the way, there is a Latex plugin for Eclipse - ecletext at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/etex/. Some experience?

Best regards,
Valentin