[R] What is a sane way to deal with changes in library loadings after 1.9.0?

a.prioglio@city.ac.uk a.prioglio at city.ac.uk
Mon Jul 5 11:44:09 CEST 2004

Hi,
perhaps this is again a silly question ...

As I am using R on different machines, some are version 1.8.1 and some
1.9.1.

One of the changes between these versions is the change in default
libraries loaded when reading scripts.

So I started my scripts with:

if (R.version$minor>="9.0") {
	library(utils)
	library(graphics)
	library(stats)
}

It appeard to work but now I get "could'n find function factanal" in
version 1.8.1.

What would be a safe and sane way to ensure all relevant libraries are
loaded irrespective of version?

--
Saluti,
Antonio Prioglio

--
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
							Aristoteles

    /"\
    / \