[R] help computing a covariance

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jul 2 19:23:54 CEST 2004

Another thought:  Do you really need A to be an arbitrary k-vector?
Might it have other structure that you can use?  spencer graves

      Have you tried simulating several special cases?  The right set of
simulations should suggest an answer, which might then lead you to a
proof.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves