[R] estimating mode

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Fri Jan 30 14:30:04 CET 2004

You can find some Splus code on Prof. Minnotte's web page:
http://math.usu.edu/~minnotte/research/pubs.html.  You can try and see if
those can be use directly in R.  If not, porting may not be too hard.

Prof. Marron's `SiZer' might also be of interest, but I only know of the
Matlab code that are provided by Steve.

HTH,
Andy