[R] Read In and Output Postscript file

Tony Plate tplate at acm.org
Wed Jan 28 23:55:27 CET 2004

One way to approach this from within R would be to use gs to convert the
preexisting postscript file to some sort of bitmap, and then read that into
R and plot it.

Another way to do this, outside of R, would be to use the capabilities of
gs to combine multiple ps files (for example, I often generate multiple
single-page postscript files, and then use gs to wrap them up in a pdf).

hope this helps,

Tony Plate