[R] multiple plots..again

Simon Melov smelov at mac.com
Wed Jan 28 20:05:19 CET 2004

Hi,
I realize many posts have been written about this, but I have gone
through the archives and cannot find an example/solution particular to
my problem.

I have two Df's as follows

Df-1
Time V1 V2 V3...V100
9 0.5 1.8 -0.3 ..
14 2 -0.4 0.003..
19 -4 3 0.1..

Df-2 is the same but has different values for the variables

I would like to plot the individual variables against time for both
Df-1 and Df-2 (i.e. time along the x axis, "V" along the yaxis) in the
same plot. I need to do this for all 100 variables as separate graphs.
I would like 10 plots/page (Ive tried various combinations of mfrow -
but cant get the result I want). Each plot should be labeled with the
appropriate Variable name (it would also be nice to have the lines on
the plot differentiated by color, and the respective Df they are from).

I realize this is pretty straightforward, but for the life of me, I
cant seem to get it right!

please help!

simon.